Skip to content
Here are some tips to help you find your dream dress.
- Assemble a team to help you find your dress. You will be able to take up to 3 DRESSES at any one time to try on.
- Eat a good breakfast! You will need some muscle for hoisting the gowns…they weigh a lot more than you might expect.
- Have a personal assistant to help you in and out of the dresses. While we have volunteers to help…this will assure you have the help when you need it.
- Bring along someone you trust who will give you an honest opinion when you look great in a gown.
- ARRIVE EARLY! Perhaps very early. Once you check in…you can visit our mini Bridal Show vendors. You will be given a “ticket” to enter based on your “check in” time, and not loose your place in line.
- Keep your goal in mind. If your main goal is to get a discounted wedding dress, be flexible.
- Talk to our Bridal Shop Volunteers who can give suggestions on how to alter and modify your dress to make it truly special.
- Alterations staff will be available for consultation.
- Dressing Room and Mirrors are available.